We appreciate and value the time and effort given by our volunteers. Over the past year our volunteers supported our commitment to excellence by contributing over 10,000 hours of time to the library.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Nichols Library upper level Information Desk
- Naper Blvd Library Adult Services Desk
- 95th Street Library Adult Services Desk
- Volunteers must successfully complete a volunteer application and skills assessment.
- Volunteer opportunities do not require a current Naperville Public Library card.
- Volunteer tasks and schedules vary. Specific departments may require a background check.
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! Join the Teen Advisory Group (TAG)
The TAG Team is a group of teens in grades 6-12 who work together with Teen Librarians to make Naperville Public Library a better place for teens.
Want to let the Library know how we can make our services better for you and your friends? If you have something to say, now is the time to join TAG!
Members attend monthly meetings. They provide input on various topics, like:
- What activities are important for the Library to have
- What books, music, and magazines do you want the library to offer
- Suggest ideas for Teen spaces
- Earn Community Service Hours
- Make New Friends
- Develop Leadership Skills
If you are interested, please print the application form, and turn in the completed form to the Adult Services Desk at the location you would like to apply at. Please note that TAG Team members must have valid Naperville Public Library cards.
**At this time, only Nichols Library is accepting new members to TAGTeam.**